My total fee is $1,300 , and this covers:
- lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)
- initial meeting
- creation of your ceremony
- subsequent meeting to finalise any outstanding issues
- research, if required
- signing table and chair covers
- PA system (wireless microphone and speaker – my system would require a power source)
- completion of all marriage documents; and
- one Canberra based rehearsal (if you would like a rehearsal at your venue and it is outside of Canberra there may be a travel fee involved)
- your big day
A non-refundable deposit is requested on lodgement of the NOIM, with the balance payable at least two weeks prior to the ceremony.
Though I’m a Canberra based celebrant and my fees cover ceremonies held in the Canberra region (up to 50km surrounding), I am more than happy to travel (particularly if there is some exotic island location involved!) My travel fee is negotiated at the time of booking – feel free to touch base for more details.
In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a booking, I will give you as much notice as possible, I will refund your fees in full, and do my very best to help you find a suitable replacement.
If you need to cancel, the fee will depend on notice period and circumstances.